Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Soap operas ... sunny side up !





I find it extremely interesting to watch our female population going crazy over the Pakistani dramas. They have improved in quality and a million times better than "star plus dramas" yet most dramas are showing women weeping endlessly.

From phuphi to chahci and tai and Maa and wife and girlfriend.....all have endless depressions and I see a high wave of dramas showing extra-marital affairs. Why cant our dramas show happy cooperative husbands with happy families?

Although I am not the sort to watch every serial dedicatedly even if I had the time, I do like to give a fleeing look at them in order to see where the Media is taking our society and so far, only the quality of production has improved not the material.


No comments:

Post a Comment