Friday, September 19, 2014

Passion and dreams - find yours .....







In a person's life dreams play a great role in motivating him and helping him through routine problems. I was recently visiting Orlando Florida to visit the Disney parks wih my children and I rediscovered my own passion for the sea beings. When we visited the Sea World, it was I who was more excited than my children.

 

Since I came back, I dream every day about somehow interacting everyday with those beautiful Orcas. People call them the killer whales, however I feel it is harsh on them. A creature that swims in the open wild ocean and is confned to a limited space will act violent.

 

These beautiful marine beings must be motivating millions of other people who visit Sea World. They say that they do rehabiliate them and save them.

No comments:

Post a Comment